ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Hello There Lovely Ryo's Fans

Welcome to my blog.



Intro



I'm the one who love 'NISHIKIDO RYO' ♥

Label

See ▼
∞Eito∞
∞Variety_Janiben∞
∞Variety_Shiwake∞
∞Variety_Kanjani8 MAP∞
∞Variety_MSSL∞
∞J-web∞
∞Drama∞
∞CM∞
∞Magazine∞
∞DVD∞
∞Photo∞
∞Photo_Capture∞

Drama ▼
∞Papa wo Idol∞
∞Zenkai Girl∞
∞ 1 Litre no Namida ∞




Recent Post



Recent Comments



Talk



Stats


free counters


Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

[Article]Nishikido Ryo comments about his withdrawal from NEWS on Music Station

Nishikido Ryo comments about his withdrawal from NEWS on Music Station

  

On October 14th, Kanjani8 appeared on the 3-hour “Music Station” special, where member Nishikido Ryo commented on his withdrawal from NEWS.
Although he commented when the withdrawal was first announced, he also stated, “From now on, I want to do my best as Kanjani8’s Nishikido Ryo. Also, everyone, please support the new NEWS, and Yamapi [Yamashita Tomohisa].
When his withdrawal was introduced once again by announcer Takeuchi Yoshie, he explained, “I’m sure I surprised many people, but there were circumstances with my schedule, and problems because I was in two groups. Also, I was always troubled that I may be causing trouble to both groups.” After his comment, the members of Kanjani8 bowed, and promised to continue their activities.

 source : tokyohive

  ----------

 亮ちゃんがありがたいよ~~~ 。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。( ˘ ³˘)♥

I want to thankful of you for always really work hard, you dont do anything wrong , please look forward to work hard with Kanjani8 , Drama and everything, I promise to suppout you!  Do your best! 'NISHIKIDO RYO'

 






source : oricon style

Labels: ,

0 comments

« Older posts | Newer posts »


nishikido ryo
-------------