ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Hello There Lovely Ryo's Fans

Welcome to my blog.



Intro



I'm the one who love 'NISHIKIDO RYO' ♥

Label

See ▼
∞Eito∞
∞Variety_Janiben∞
∞Variety_Shiwake∞
∞Variety_Kanjani8 MAP∞
∞Variety_MSSL∞
∞J-web∞
∞Drama∞
∞CM∞
∞Magazine∞
∞DVD∞
∞Photo∞
∞Photo_Capture∞

Drama ▼
∞Papa wo Idol∞
∞Zenkai Girl∞
∞ 1 Litre no Namida ∞




Recent Post



Recent Comments



Talk



Stats


free counters


Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

[J-web]Nishikido Ryo Kanjani Sentai 8Renger 2011.10.14




eng ver.

 Hello everyone.
This is Nishikido.
Just like the news reported, I’m not in NEWS anymore.
There could be a lot of people who were shocked, but this is a painful decision I have made after some thought.
From debut I have been shuffling around, schedule problem, around with 2 groups, I would have caused trouble for both groups ultimately. I have been troubled with regards to this.
Everyone have been supporting the Nishikido who was in NEWS, I am really thankful.
Now, as the Nishikido Ryo of Kanjani8, I will continue to work hard. Therefore I hope I still can get the support of everyone.
On the other hand, the new NEWS by Koyama, Kato, Masuda and Tegoshi, please do support them from now.

tran by cookiesmon

5 comments

« Older posts | Newer posts »


nishikido ryo
-------------