ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Hello There Lovely Ryo's Fans

Welcome to my blog.



Intro



I'm the one who love 'NISHIKIDO RYO' ♥

Label

See ▼
∞Eito∞
∞Variety_Janiben∞
∞Variety_Shiwake∞
∞Variety_Kanjani8 MAP∞
∞Variety_MSSL∞
∞J-web∞
∞Drama∞
∞CM∞
∞Magazine∞
∞DVD∞
∞Photo∞
∞Photo_Capture∞

Drama ▼
∞Papa wo Idol∞
∞Zenkai Girl∞
∞ 1 Litre no Namida ∞




Recent Post



Recent Comments



Talk



Stats


free counters


Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

[Trans]News member comment about the news of new 'NEWS'

source from  Johnny app

Yamapi: To be able to work in a group called NEWS, and having fans root for us until now has become a great asset for me. It’s a one person challenge from now on. I know there will be many inconveniences and I feel it might be difficult, and at this point I would like to work hard using every single experience I have had with NEWS as a form of motivation. The 5 members will be good rivals from now on and I want to do my best with that.
Ryo: To be able to work as a member in both NEWS and Kanjani8, it’s a valuable experience, I am really thankful to the fans who have been supporting the Nishikido Ryo in NEWS. Because I have been working at both groups, no matter how hard I work, there is always time clashes, when both sides have releases or concerts, there is always difficulty in getting the schedule adjusted, I am really sorry. Therefore this time, I have made a decision like this. I hope that the new NEWS with Koyama, Kato, Masuda and Tegoshi can have great endeavors in the future.

Kei: This decision has been discussed over and over again. From now on we would have separate activities. We have been together for more than 8 years, we will be continuing as a four member NEWS from now. We will continue to work hard from here, and proceed. Please continue to support us.

Shige: This time the conclusion has been made and taken seriously, I will continue to work hard in the new NEWS. Please continue to support the 4 member NEWS and the 2 of them too.

Massu: The NEWS I love and the members will still be my important friends from now on. Also, the fans who love and have been supporting NEWS are also important to me. From now on, the 2 of them would have different activities, the support we get will not change and we will still continue to work hard with all my might.

Tego: The fans of NEWS have waited a long time for activities, I wanted to say “I’m sorry” to everyone. Also, to everyone who have given their love and support, we will work hard and release more extraordinary works. We might have changes, but the love we have for each other will continue. Please continue to support us from now.
source: http://news.tv-asahi.co.jp/ann/geinou/geinou_news/contents/hot_20111007_200.html

Translation by cookiesmon @ tumblr > Thx ^^

============


Thai ver. Only Ryochan comment



เรียว : การที่ได้มาเป็นสมาชิกของทั้งสองวง นิวส์ และ คันจานิเอท เป็นประสบการณ์ที่มีค่ามาก ผมขอบคุณมากสำหรับแฟนๆที่ช่วยสนับสนุนผม นิชิกิโด เรียว ในนาม นิวส์ เพราะผมที่ต้องทำงานทั้งสองวง ไม่ว่าจะพยายามอย่างนักแค่ไหนตารางงานก็มักจะชนกันเสมอ เมื่อทั้งสองวงมีผลงานหรือคอนเสิร์ต มันมีความยากลำบากในการปรับเปลี่ยนตารางงาน ผมขอโทษจริงๆ ดังนั้น ในเวลานี้ ผมจึงตัดสินใจแบบนี้ ผมหวังว่านิวส์ในรูปแบบใหม่กับ โคยาม่า ,คาโต้,มัสสุดะ และ เทโกชิ จะพยายามอย่างดีที่สุดต่อไป.


 tran thai by iJochan





Labels: ,

3 comments

« Older posts | Newer posts »


nishikido ryo
-------------