ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Hello There Lovely Ryo's Fans

Welcome to my blog.



Intro



I'm the one who love 'NISHIKIDO RYO' ♥

Label

See ▼
∞Eito∞
∞Variety_Janiben∞
∞Variety_Shiwake∞
∞Variety_Kanjani8 MAP∞
∞Variety_MSSL∞
∞J-web∞
∞Drama∞
∞CM∞
∞Magazine∞
∞DVD∞
∞Photo∞
∞Photo_Capture∞

Drama ▼
∞Papa wo Idol∞
∞Zenkai Girl∞
∞ 1 Litre no Namida ∞




Recent Post



Recent Comments



Talk



Stats


free counters


Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

[J-web]Nishikido Ryo Sentai ∞Renger 20111222,12.45…(☆^ー^☆)



thai ver.

สวัสดีครับ
สิ่งแรกที่ทำในวันนี้คือไปทะเลมาครับ
หนาวมาก หนาวจนเหมือนหูจะขาดออกไปเลยล่ะครับ
ทั้งๆ ที่หนาวขนาดนั้นแต่ก็เรื่องเล็กครับ
มาครั้งนี้เป็นครั้งสุดท้ายของปีนี้หรือเปล่านะ?
มีอารมณ์อยากจะเอาคืนนิดๆ ล่ะ….
จะหมดปีแล้วสินะ
จะว่าเร็วก็เร็ว จะว่านานก็นาน
ทัวร์คอนเสิร์ตเหลือที่นาโงย่ากับโอซาก้า คิดว่าอยากพยายามทำให้เสร็จ
ขอให้คนที่มาสนุกด้วยนะ!

tran by yume_hane , thanks~
------------------------
eng ver.


Hello
The first i do for today is went to the beach.
Really cold,Like it made my ears rip
Although it so cold but  it matters little for me
I guess maybe it's the last time for this year  ?
My feeling like i want to recapture a little of it.
This year nearly to end
Think it so quick it be quick and Think it so long it be long
Tour concert remaining at Nagoya and Osaka , I will try my best
Let's come for enjoy together!

eng tran by me

Note : my english so bad  sorry if i'm  wrong >< ,, 

Labels:

0 comments

« Older posts | Newer posts »


nishikido ryo
-------------