ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Hello There Lovely Ryo's Fans

Welcome to my blog.



Intro



I'm the one who love 'NISHIKIDO RYO' ♥

Label

See ▼
∞Eito∞
∞Variety_Janiben∞
∞Variety_Shiwake∞
∞Variety_Kanjani8 MAP∞
∞Variety_MSSL∞
∞J-web∞
∞Drama∞
∞CM∞
∞Magazine∞
∞DVD∞
∞Photo∞
∞Photo_Capture∞

Drama ▼
∞Papa wo Idol∞
∞Zenkai Girl∞
∞ 1 Litre no Namida ∞




Recent Post



Recent Comments



Talk



Stats


free counters


Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

[J-Web]Nishikido Ryo Kanjani Sentai ∞Renger 20120112,12.45


thai ver.

สวัสดีครับ
เมื่อวานดูหนัง
ผมรู้สึกว่ามันเสียเวลาเปล่านิดหน่อย เพราะหนังขาดการบรรยายเชิงจิตวิทยาของตัวละคร
ผมคิดว่าแม้แต่ต่างชาติก็มีความรู้สึกร่วมกันทั้งโลก แต่มันอาจจะแตกต่างใช่มั้ย?
ถ้าคนต่างชาติดูหนังที่ผมดูก็คงรู้สึกเหมือนผม
และถ้าเป็นอย่างนั้นผมจะเสียใจมากเลย
แต่ก็จะพยายามเต็มที่ครับ !

**อาจจะแปลผิดพลาดนะค่ะ ขออภัยด้วยคะ


tran by yume_hane : thanks~!
----------------------
eng ver.



Hello.
I watched a movie yesterday.
It failed at expressing the main characters thoughts and feelings, I felt like it was a waste of my time a little bit.
I've always thought that feelings are things that can be understood worldwide, aren't they?
Have foreigners who've watched movies I've been in felt the same way maybe?
It's super frustrating when I think about it.
I'll work hard!

tran by enshinge@lj > thanks!


Labels:

0 comments

« Older posts | Newer posts »


nishikido ryo
-------------