ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Hello There Lovely Ryo's Fans

Welcome to my blog.



Intro



I'm the one who love 'NISHIKIDO RYO' ♥

Label

See ▼
∞Eito∞
∞Variety_Janiben∞
∞Variety_Shiwake∞
∞Variety_Kanjani8 MAP∞
∞Variety_MSSL∞
∞J-web∞
∞Drama∞
∞CM∞
∞Magazine∞
∞DVD∞
∞Photo∞
∞Photo_Capture∞

Drama ▼
∞Papa wo Idol∞
∞Zenkai Girl∞
∞ 1 Litre no Namida ∞




Recent Post



Recent Comments



Talk



Stats


free counters


Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

[TRAN] RYO @ MYOJO 2011.04

[TRAN] RYO @ MYOJO 2011.04



When I'm with people I admire or with people I don't know my behaviour is really different. To me being in a place full of people I meet for the first time is really exhausting. I can't start talking to people naturally, if they ask me something I'm only able to answer: "Sure, I understand!". During "Joker" too, the first times I just sat in a room of the studios all tiny on the chair reading a Bible (lol). Sakai-san too walked holding a pocketbook, he was always reading. Moreover, everyday it was a different book! Then we were sitting on our knees confortably but after a while, the recording were going on and I felt the need to lean on a chair too. Honestly, to become friendly with new people you need time. If we're talking of people related to work at least 3 months are needed. That's why with Myojo staff with whom I work since many years it's all so confortable. Right now too I'm talking while sitting all arrogantly on the sofa (lol).

In private life I can become confident with people I see for the first time also in a day sometimes. If the person it's a friend of a friend and we go to drink out together probably we'd get along pretty fast. When I'm drunk I'm really cheerful (lol). Recently I drank at home and I got drunk all alone, I noticed it when I found myself standing all naked playing the bass. I've watched a video of the bassist of Red Hot Chilli Pepper Flea playing on stage naked, I was imitating him. Anyway, friends are those people with whom you make out even if you fight. I have an Australian friend, since the first time he was really casual with me so without thinking I've been pretty rude. He told me than "Oh! You're scary Ryo-chaaan!" (lol). Anyway now we're good friends. I'm very spoiled with my good friends. Like "Hug me ♥" or even when I can open a bottle by myself I say "Open it for me ♥" (lol).

credit :: spilledmilk25

----------------

โอ้ย! อ่านแ้ล้วแบบว่า เรียวจังงงงงงงงงงงงงงงง >O<!!

อะไรจะน่ารักขนาดนั้นน้าาาา โอ้ยยย อ้อนเพื่อน ผช ด้วยกันได้น่ารักขนาดนี้ ตายๆๆๆๆ

><!~~ น่ารักกกกกกก มากมายๆๆๆ อยากจะกรี๊ดดด คิดถึงหน้าเรียวแล้วแบบว่า เขิลล์

มาอ้อนเค้าบ้างงงงงงงง ><

ตอนนี้ชอบเพลงนี้มาก เค้าให้เรียวนะ ^^

Lady Antebellum - Just A Kiss

[audio:http://nishikidoryo.blog.com/files/2011/05/Lady-Antebellum-Just-A-Kiss.mp3|titles=Lady Antebellum - Just A Kiss]


Labels: ,

0 comments

« Older posts | Newer posts »


nishikido ryo
-------------