ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Hello There Lovely Ryo's Fans

Welcome to my blog.



Intro



I'm the one who love 'NISHIKIDO RYO' ♥

Label

See ▼
∞Eito∞
∞Variety_Janiben∞
∞Variety_Shiwake∞
∞Variety_Kanjani8 MAP∞
∞Variety_MSSL∞
∞J-web∞
∞Drama∞
∞CM∞
∞Magazine∞
∞DVD∞
∞Photo∞
∞Photo_Capture∞

Drama ▼
∞Papa wo Idol∞
∞Zenkai Girl∞
∞ 1 Litre no Namida ∞




Recent Post



Recent Comments



Talk



Stats


free counters


Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

[Tran]Nishikido Ryo @ POTATO 201107

[Tran]Nishikido Ryo @ POTATO 201107



I'm so no good at waking up in the morning. I can do that properly only when I go to surf. I hit the snooze button of my phone's alarm at least 5 times before I'm able to move (lol). The mornings in which I wake up early for some reason I do the washings! I use to put the socks, panties, towels in the dryer but I want to hung my other clothes under the sun! Anyway it's an annoying work so I always end up to postpone that (bitter smile).
For a period I had to wake up every morning at 6-7am. I had some days in which I could get up at noon from time to time but, even if I went to sleep at 3am, I ended up to wake up at 8am out of habit, it was a shock for me too! When I was able to fall asleep once again I was so happy!
I'm still young so no matter how sleepy I am, I want to sleep the more I can. That's why for now waking up early is impossible. They say that when you're older you wake up early even if you're still sleepy, right? When it will be like that I will accept it and I will play around in my garden since the dawn.
Since I live alone I usually sleep until the very last moment before going out, so I never take a quiet breakfast. The first thing I do every morning is brushing teeth. That's why the first time I had a breakfast buffet in a hotel I felt moved. I could eat 4 servings of salade that I usually don't like too much. It was delicious and I had a lot of free time. Firstly I ate 3 servings of salade, then gruel, bread, cornflakes, another salade and then fruits. It was so good and I felt so full!
Lately I'm catching up with my friends, I also met P for his birthday. I took a video of P blowing on the candles of his cake. Maybe he was really happy back then? I mean, I would be happy to be celebrated. Expecially because there aren't many opportunities to be all together like that. Personally I gave him a T-shirt. I didn't tell him that but it's matching with mine ♥

credit : spilledmilk25 < Thanks so much , u make me crazy now~


----------------

*Screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*

Ryochannnn you bought couple T-shirt for yourself and p?? haha~~ sweet~~~ >< you are really romantic~ haha~

เรียวจัง~~ ถึงขนาดเลือกเสือที่แม็ตกับของตัวเองให้เป็นของขวัญนี่มันไม่ธรรมดาแล้วนะ ตอนแรกคิดว่าแค่เป็นเป็ดเฉยๆ ไม่ได้สำคัญอะไร

แต่มันสำคัญม๊ากกกกกกกกก >O<!! อยากจะกรี๊ดดังๆๆๆ อยากจะเห็นเสื้อคู่นั่นจริงๆเลย ♥♥

Labels: , , ,

0 comments

« Older posts | Newer posts »


nishikido ryo
-------------