ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Hello There Lovely Ryo's Fans

Welcome to my blog.



Intro



I'm the one who love 'NISHIKIDO RYO' ♥

Label

See ▼
∞Eito∞
∞Variety_Janiben∞
∞Variety_Shiwake∞
∞Variety_Kanjani8 MAP∞
∞Variety_MSSL∞
∞J-web∞
∞Drama∞
∞CM∞
∞Magazine∞
∞DVD∞
∞Photo∞
∞Photo_Capture∞

Drama ▼
∞Papa wo Idol∞
∞Zenkai Girl∞
∞ 1 Litre no Namida ∞




Recent Post



Recent Comments



Talk



Stats


free counters


Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

[Tran]Ryochan on Popolo 2011.10 (news page)




Falling asleep drowsily on my sofa
When I'm done with work and the day isn't over yet I'm truly happy! When I'm filming a drama lot of times I work the whole day until the night so when I finish when the sun is setting I feel happy. Lately this happened and I just went home and fell asleep without eating dinner (lol). And if the next day work starts on the afternoon I can sleep how much I want (lol). I also like to fall asleep on my sofa. I always think: "I shouldn't sleep here" but then I do it the same! Those moments are real happiness ♪

Wiping my face with a warm wet towel
I'm happy when I go out to eat and I can wipe my face with an oshibori*. I may sound like an old man but I really don't care (lol). Because I don't feel like that (lol). When I enter a restaurant and I get an oshibori I firstly wipe my face, softening it. I love when the towel is warm! Even when it's summer. It feels like it cleans perfectly. Once I wiped my face with it...I feel like drinking milk (lol). I sound even more like an old man, right? (lol).

[*Oshibori, it's a wet towel that Japanese restaurants usually supply.]

credit :: spilledmilk25@lj


-----------------


^Talk^ : He so thin 'cause he did't have a dinner T^T Ryo chan i wanna thin like u!! but i cant stop to have a dinner!!! (´Д`。)



Labels: ,

0 comments

« Older posts | Newer posts »


nishikido ryo
-------------