ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Hello There Lovely Ryo's Fans

Welcome to my blog.



Intro



I'm the one who love 'NISHIKIDO RYO' ♥

Label

See ▼
∞Eito∞
∞Variety_Janiben∞
∞Variety_Shiwake∞
∞Variety_Kanjani8 MAP∞
∞Variety_MSSL∞
∞J-web∞
∞Drama∞
∞CM∞
∞Magazine∞
∞DVD∞
∞Photo∞
∞Photo_Capture∞

Drama ▼
∞Papa wo Idol∞
∞Zenkai Girl∞
∞ 1 Litre no Namida ∞




Recent Post



Recent Comments



Talk



Stats


free counters


Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

[Tran]Ryochan @ Popolo 2011.11 「NEWS best 5」

 



Ryo's favourite documentary DVD ranking

1. Sea animals
I watch only documentaries about things I don't know, like this watching them is funny and interesting. Between the sea animals I particularly like the killer whale. I mean, it's so strong! I even have a documentary DVD only on killer whales (lol). I've always liked fishes, when I went to the aquarium I knew so many fishes' names! I think that people who know many more than me are amazing.

2. Savannah
I like the Savannah animals because they're so strong. In particular I like lions, once I've watched a documentary only about lions (lol). The cry of a lion can reach a distance of 4km, they can collect their babies and females in a group of other males...I knew all these things thank to it.

[He sounds like a kid lol]

3. Tornados
In Japan tornados never happen so they are an unknown world to me. I was really surprised to see their mechanism and their huge scales. There are some guys in America that goes the most close possible to tornados to film, right? When I saw them I was like: "Amaziiiiing!" (lol).

4. Volcanos
When I went to Hawaii I saw the Kīlauea volcano from the helicopter. I was moved to see for real the power of nature, seeing the lava that turned rock and the still red one flowing down! Over the sea I also saw a sea turtle!

5. Jungle
This one is from a show on Discovery Channel. It was about a man who went alone to live in the jungle only with a flask of bottle and a knife, it was an extreme survival show but it was so cool that it made me think: "I want to live like this too!"

Ryo's birth stone: Smoky Quartz
He's got a great sense of humor, he can captures somebody's heart with his good conversation's skills. Basically he's a serious, passionate for study person. He loves freedom, he's got a good footwork and likes to go out. It's highly probable that in the future he'll work abroad too.

Ryo's NEWS
This morning I overslept a little >_> I spent around 10 minutes waking up and sleeping again, waking up and fall asleep...I did my best but I really couldn't wake up... In the end somehow I stood up and took a shower!


credit :: spilledmilk25@lj > Thanks

 

Labels:

0 comments

« Older posts | Newer posts »


nishikido ryo
-------------